- Start time: Saturday, July 1, 2023, 8:00 a.m.
- Race distance: 5 kilometers (3.1. miles)
- Walkers are welcome and encouraged. For safety reasons, walkers will line up behind the runners. Official times will be available for entrants finishing within one hour and thirty minutes.
- Strollers and pets are not allowed.
- Participation benefits the Dixon Athletic Boosters, Dixon Main Street, Dixon Park District, and Dixon YMCA.
- Start location: Ronald Reagan Boyhood Home, 810 S Hennepin Ave, Dixon, IL.
- Finish location: Haymarket Square, 255 Highland Ave, Dixon, IL, between W. 2nd St and W 3rd St.
Race Day Schedule
Saturday, July 1, 2023
6:30 – 7:30 AM CT: Packet pickup at Haymarket Square
7:30 AM: Kids Fun Run start
8:00 AM: 5K start
Please – no strollers and no pets in the 5K. Thank you.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place male and female in the following age groups:
10 – under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24 ,25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
Overall Male, Overall Female, Overall Male Masters, and Overall Female Masters will also be awarded.
Start: Ronald Reagan Home, 810 S. Hennepin Ave.
Water and food available at the finish line.
Two water stations will also be available on the course.
Virtual results posted here.
Kids Fun Run
A FREE FUN & SAFE event for kids 9 and under. Kids will run 6/10ths of a mile. All finishers will receive a special kids goodie bag, a medal, and refreshments! The Fun Run will begin promptly at 7:30 AM at the Ronald Reagan Home.
Race day registration and check-in will end at 7:15 AM. Sorry – no exceptions.
T-shirts are available while they last (sizes are first come, first served).
Must participate to receive shirt. Pre-registration encouraged.
- Mark Corporate Challenge and write in company name.
- Must be a current employee.
- Must have a minimum of 5 runners – no maximum.
- The place of the top 5 runners are added together for the team total. The team with the lowest score is the winner.
- Participants will be recognized as a group with their time.
- Companies may enter more than one team.
- Running clubs are not included in Corporate Challenge.
- Bib tag timing
- Water stations
- Medical team on hand
- Postrace refreshments
For event-related questions, please Contact Us!